Submit your research for the hybrid edition of GSC 2022!
Abstract submission is now closed.
Please take note of the following details:
- Abstract texts can only be uploaded as files with .doc .odt .rtf. extensions. (Max 1500Kb file size).
- You will not be able to write the text directly on-line.
- The submitter is not automatically the first author. If the submitter is also an author, please add the name and affiliation in the correct position.
- Abstracts will be published as submitted by the corresponding author. It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact in the abstract text will be reproduced as typed by the author. Be careful that you enter your name and surname in the appropriate fields. Authors' list will be published exactly as submitted. Be sure that names and order are correct.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes the authors' consent to publication (e.g. Global Spine Journal, abstract book on CD or USB, website, programs, other promotion, etc.).
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content provided to the Global Spine Congress. The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
- Abstracts can only be submitted in English.
- Please follow the on-line instructions to upload the file correctly.
- The print size will be 12 point.
- The abstract should not exceed 500 words. This does not include the title, author's details, acknowledgement, references, and captions. The abstract body should be uploaded as a text-only file; title, authors and affiliation should be entered only in the proper fields.
- The following subdivisions of your abstract are MANDATORY:
- Materials and Methods
- There are no restrictions on the number of abstracts you may submit
- One person may present a maximum of two (2) podium presentations at the Annual Meeting.
- There is no limit on the number of E-Posters presented at the Annual Meeting.
- It is permitted to be a co-author of an unlimited number of abstracts.
- Figures and tables are not permitted